Wednesday, January 27, 2010

IDEAS.....

WELCOME TO KG. BUKIT BULAT... "actually there is no such blub round round...'wink'"





IDEAS is "Program Integrasi Desa, Daya dan Siswa..."
This progrm act attracted me to go to melacca to involve in this area. em... a lot of sweet memories... i like..
there was a last program i'v been involve perhaps.
i stayed in the very classical house in melacca. unique and impress me. the landscape was captivated and reminds me to the very architecture landscaping area.
for instants, there hv mini houses that made of woods and it is very nice...
it is soooooo little....



owh mom, there hv many interesting event occured you know... the kampung is so nice...

In malam kebudayaan, i dance 'inang' or wat so ever...
i wore kebaya and for so long didn't dance and i hope they wud enjoy it...
(special thanks for safikin bcos work so hard to teach us how to dance...)'wink'








even i hav sweet ler memory, there haz stil very bad day. em, on the day dat should hav a sport agenda, i went to bandar melacca to buy souvenir for sum1 important to dat village. i juz followed their order to go there. i juz didn't notice dat sum of the villager come to see the lecturer and bla bla about me dat i didn't come to d sport program...
fuh!!! very hot!!! y me???? i juz went for purposes or for the responsibility!!!
until now, i juz don want to see the HEP crew and i already ask forgiveness from the villagers if there hv nything wrong from ME!!
so sad taw!!!!
org wat keje, dorg kate kite malukan name institut!!!!
instead of work hard, there hav sum reason they dont want to appreciate our work!!
aahhh... forget about it!!
only me and Allah know everything!!


This is exactly like my heart.. keciwa daku....!!!
em... the rest are all orite!!! i want to enjoy myself for the rest of my life... 'ting!'
Lastly... i hope i can go to kampung bukit bulat again....
see ya..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com